Two Stage Sequential Timer Docs -
The circuit is a two stage sequential timer with auto reset. It can turn a Solenoid On/Off after a Sequence of delays that are preset. This is also a basic example of timer usage in automation.
- Discussion of Sequential Timer - A
- Discussion of Sequential Timer - B
- Sequential Timer Specs.
- Two Stage Sequential Timer.
- Li-Ion Battery Charger.
Four Channel Temperature Alarm Docs
The temperature in a pipe is monitored with four RTD Pt-100 Sensors, The type of probe could be Extruder RTD probes with Bayonet or Compression Fitting, Get it from Omega. To keep costs low you can choose small thin film RTD sensors, they will be fast but on rough usage may break.
- Discussion of four Channel Alarm.
- Four Channel Temperature Alarm.
- RTD Pt-100 Four Point Alarm.
- Timer and Counter Modules.
The Analog Timer Module can be set from 0- 30 minutes. If out-a remains high even after set time a out-b alarm goes on to sound a buzzer and flash a LED light.