Open Source Android Oscilloscope
Using USB, the hardware plugs into Android devices that support USB Host. Together with the OsciPrime Android oscilloscope application it turns a tablet or mobile phone into a high speed data acquisition system.
- 2x Analogue Input @ 8bit/6Msps
- 5 analogue gain levels
- 3.3 MHz - 8.0 MHz Bandwidth (gain dependant)
- 16 V Max Input Voltage
- 880 mW Power Consumption
- Designed for 10x Probes
Controls -V-Offset, Time-Offset, Calibration; Trigger Controls Falling/Rising and Edge, You can Measure Voltage, Freq and Period.
- Range +/- 1.5 V up to +/- 16 V
- 5 us/Div max - 1 ms/Div min
- Processing 400'000 samples per second