- Square and Triangle Op-Amp Oscillator
- Inverting Amplifier - Op-Amp Circuits
- Non-Inverting Amplifier - Op-Amp Circuits
- Differential Amplifier - Op-Amp Circuits
- 3 Op-Amp Differential Instrumentation Amp
- Buffer or Unity Gain Op-Amp
- Two Op-Amp Differential Amplifier
This is just a formatted-edited email thread exported from Eudora from my mailbox using the content concentrator. The circuit above was made by TF a student, This thread for circuit above has been put online to share information. The part under "From: delabs" are my writing. there may be some mistakes and broken links.
Design of a Thermocouple Amplifier.
This is in continuation of the thread called "Design of a Thermocouple Amplifier" doc00023.html which is in the same section .
Design of a ADC Interface for Microcontroller.
I need a few tips from you on Analog design in general: I have seen that a lot of ADCs have a separate AGND and DGND, but they are shorted at the chip. I believe this is required to keep the noisy digital return paths sperate from the analog return paths.
Analog Ground and Digital Ground