- Basics of Electronics
- Design of a Constant Current Source
- Electronics Product Design Development
- Electronic Product Production Manufacturing
- Precision Amplifier with Digital Control
- Precision Attenuator with Digital Control
- Infrared Optical Proximity Switch
- I will not drop the DMM from a height of 4 feet.
- I will not Test Live Powered equipment in the Ohms Mode.
- I shall not Measure Mains Voltage in The Current Mode.
- I shall get it calibrated once a year or at least once a decade.
- I shall not use it in High Energy Measurements.
- I will try my best not to give it to my best friend.
- I can remember Red is Positive and Black is negative.
- I will wear shoes and stand on a block of wood while i test.
- I shall not operate the rotary range switch at high speeds.
- I shall replace the probes-cables-connectors on wear-tear.
- I shall not accidentally keep the hot-iron near the DMM or leads.
- I shall not keep DMM on tall table and pull it with the leads.
How To Learn Electronics :
Theory must be studied once and referred to, again and again as you do practicals. One is by building DIY projects and then modifying them. Also Repair of equipment, troubleshooting, testing and calibrating. Then you know how components behave and real life limitations. Now design and engineer a product and test it at customer site. do a pilot production and test with more clients. Now you will learn to think based on practical applications.
"with hard work and innovation you can do it ! "
- Solderman Talks 1702 AD